by: Nives Matic
Tue, Jul 6, 2010
We have prepared a rich festivity programme for our dear guests and fellow citizens again this year. The fun starts on Thursday, on 8 July at the Lanterna Campsite. Join the whole-day sports and entertainment programme which will start at 9 a.m. and last until the late evening hours.
We single out the following:
• 10:00 a.m. Maro Olympic Games
• 11:30 a.m. Aqua Fun – large swimming pool
• 05:00 p.m. Ice Cream Party – children’s swimming pool
• 07:00 p.m. Volosko Harmony Singing Group Peformance – Restaurants Adria, Lanterna Campsite, Kras
• 08:00 p.m. Exhibition of the Photographs of the Sea and the Sunset from the Lanterna Campsite – Adria Restaurant
• 09:00 p.m. Beach party – Valetica Beach
Join us at other Valamar festivities in Porec as well:
• 15.07. Naturist Resort Solaris
• 21.07. Istra Naturist Campsite, Funtana
• 22.07. Brulo beach
• 28.07. Brulo beach
• 02.08. Orsera campsite, Vrsar
• 05.08. Brulo beach
• 07.08. Naturist Resort Solaris – Solaris Carnival
• 11.08. Borik beach
• 19.08. Lanterna campsite
But…that’s not all!
We invite you to the first international SF SWIMM Marathon “Rivarela-rt Zub”. The race will take place from Novigrad to the Rivarela Bay, from Novigrad to the Zub Cave, to the Lanterna Tourist Settlement. As the marathon ends, the best swimmers will be awarded their cups, and all race participants will be given medals, T-shirts and the sponsors’ gift certificates.
The Zub Cape is one of the most beautiful lighthouses on the Croatian coast, built out of stone and only a dozen meters away from the sea. If you are looking for the perfect holiday in the Mediterranean ambiance, we recommend the Lanterna Tourist Settlement.